By Arne Svendsen, Industrial-IT Advisor at www.asticon.dk
Join a network of professionals within the Manufacturing-IT domain with ASTICON – and learn from great technical professionals who want to share their experiences from hundreds of factory-implementations worldwide.
The ASTICON Sessions are webinars, where ideas, concepts, solutions are presented and discussed within this group, all having a dedication for great IT solutions in our factories. See text box for practical information. We plan to start with mostly system suppliers presenting their concepts and later include universities and "other industry view-angles". The figure below is from a recent presentation on MES-MOM-IIoT-Edge areas.
#1: 11th Sep. 2020 – Ordinal.fr COOX MES suite
#2: 23rd Oct. 2020 – Movilitas.com Manufacturing suite (SAP MII + Veri95 ..)
#3: xxth Nov 2020 – (in planning, open for ideas)
#4: 11th Dec 2020 – Tricloud.dk, MS Azure based Industrial IoT solution
Registration to join the ASTICON network:
Notes from previous ASTICON Session
ASTICON-Session #1: 11th Sept 2020:
Philippe Allot presented the company ORDINAL and their MES solution ORDINAL COOX. Learnings from this session:
- COOX is presenting MES as the “heart of the factory” as illustrated above. A very good analogy
- The products offers all the functions expected in a fullblown MES solution such as Scheduling, OEE, Flexible Recipe Management right down to phase control level.
- Nicely aligning to ISA-95 and ISA-88 standards.
- Including a SCADA user interface as well.
- Modular structure initiated in 2001, now in release 7.x
- Proved by customers in all segments: Food, steel, automobile, environmental etc.
- Template-based model for multi-site rollout.
Coming ASTICON Sessions:
ASTICON-Session #2: 23rd Oct 2020: Movilitas Cloud, a multi-tenant L3 solution for serialization in the pharma and agrochemical market.
Also, the on-premise solution will be presented where SAP MII is combined with Veri95, a model to build MES/MOM applications. Presented by Marc Blekkink, Managing Partner / Global Head of Business Development at Movilias, but also have a long history in the development of the ISA-95 standard since the very start.
ASTICON-Session #4: 11th Dec 2020: Tricloud.dk
ASTICON - Your Production-IT Specialists & Knowledge Hub
We are 100% dedicated to keep production companies up-to-date within MES and IoT with market trends, technology, vendors, and inspiration from other productions.
We will add best practise - and wrap it all up in a clear and cost-effective Manufacturing-IT strategy as well as ensure efficient roll-out by your team. For all stakeholders from IT professionals to top management and staff.
We have comprehensive knowledge of production processes and requirements within a number of industry sectors.
ASTICON – Turning Complexity into Flexibility within Your Production
To keep up-to-date with MES and IoT - which overlaps and blends - requires huge resources that not every production company will invest in. This requires full-time specialization and in-depth knowledge to keep track of new technology, new solutions, new processes, new vendors, and new opportunities – as well as the interaction between all these areas.
ASTICON - Some of Our Services within MES & Industrial-IoT
- Knowledge Hub for technology, processes and opportunities within MES and IoT, incl. sessions for professionals with actual cases and cross-over inspiration.
- Independent specialist to define and structure YOUR Manufacturing-IT strategy as well as handling key topics, decision-proposals etc.
- Technology selection, vendor selection and contracting for MES and IoT solutions
- Scoping and guiding Proof of Concepts in co-operation with YOUR team to support you on the journey